Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eid Celebrati0n,.......

each race has their festival masing.bagi Malay race, are waiting for the celebration is the upcoming. the upcoming time is eagerly anticipated after a month of fasting. This year, I can celebrate the holidays this year aidiilfitri.hari election day falls on Friday. one day before the election, I and my mother was busy packing the house in preparation for the next day. I installed the curtain, while my mother was busy making cookies and cakes. I was so excited because this year I can celebrate this. the night after breaking fast, I went to the store to buy oil for the lamps installed. after installing the lights in the yard of my house, I went out to meet friends. I went to the wholesale market with my friends to buy a cap. I went to hang out with my friends say that at 6 am. When I returned, I saw my mother was baking cakes in her avon. I helped my mother and after the wake of my siblings to get ready. after all wake up, we all went to the mosque for prayers holidays. after leaving, we shook hands and apologized to each other. father told her friends that came to my house to take pictures of our family. at 11 am, our family went to the grandfather.We shook hands and I met all my cousins there. after returning home from the grandfather, we are ready to return to their homes in the region is long. We went home to his village after Friday prayers. after the meet and Raya to all families, I asked my brother to come home sooner because I was really sleepy. got home, I went to sleep and prepare for Raya with friends that night. feeling so glad I can celebrate a very merry this year. I wish I were able to celebrate again next year. it only from me, I hope to meet in the other editions. h0pe you enjoy reading it,....

No comments:

Post a Comment