Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the m0ment that i never f0rget,....

The moment that i never forget in my life was when I was a child. I lived with a important person for me. He was my grandfather, he was my best friend, with him I share the happiness moments of my life. Everything was happiness and I lived in a beautiful world. But a horrible moment arrived and everything finished. When I received the most confusing and saddest news in my life.

One morning, my cousin arrived at my home and with her hesitant voice, she told me some news that I did not understand. In that moment my mom arrived and she told me that my grandfather had passed away, she said that with some sweet words, because she knew how important he was for me. I could only try understand all the things that people told me, so I went to my grandmother`s house and when I came in, the only thing I saw was the lonely bed of my grandfather; in that moment I felt a inemense sadness in my heart, that moment was when I could understand everything, that I never again my grandfather would be with me.

After I had understood everything or tried to understand what had happened, my family and some friends of us met us at the mosque for pray to my best friend. It has been the most emotive moment that I had ever lived in my life and that I will never forget.

When the prayer finished, all people went together to the grave, some men had already prepared everything. When we arrived, the men who carried to my grandfather, let us see him for last time, when I got close to my grandfather I could not believe that the person that was always happy and laughing, now was quiet. In that moment , I felt a inmenense confusion and loneliness. My parent, my grandfather and my best friend would never be with me again. That day was the saddest in my life.

To conclude I know that now I have a new angel, but I lost a friend, since that moment until now, I only have memories of that friend whom I spent happy moments in my life.That day was the moment that i never forget and it also be a saddest moment in my life,....

No comments:

Post a Comment